Rethinking the relationship between HQ and frontline.
Old hierarchies of command and control now weigh down big retailers, and mean they're slow and overwhelmed by their own scale. What are the...
Earning every last cent from your store network has never been more important. Great retailers are taking 9 steps to optimize their stores post-Covid... Download our report to learn how you can join them.
1. Why Agile Coaching matters
2. How to prepare for a great Coaching Conversation
3. Best practices and a structure to get going
4. How to create truly valuable goals for staff and business
5. How to build Agile Coaching into a habit for you and your business
6. Tools that help you reach goals more effectively and rapidly
If you're looking for ways to improve the forecasting, scheduling, and execution of labor, adopting agile management practices will be key. Learn exactly how to do this by downloading our in-depth use case.